- We want to run every project and deliver every product by putting safety first. As such, all Hassan Allam companies are subject to stringent risk-management procedures. These establish our high health, safety, and environmental standards, which cover everything from protective equipment and safety devices through to sanitary and healthcare facilities for workers and communities alike.
- When it comes to health and safety, our target is always zero: zero accidents, zero injuries.
- We do everything we can to remove the risk of accidents from our operations. All of our companies are ISO accredited and hold many other industry-relevant certifications. Every contract is assessed for health and safety risks, from design and delivery to final use. Senior managers regularly visit work sites to review health and safety.
- We believe that thriving communities boost economic prosperity and contribute positively to society. We are at the heart of many of the local communities where we live and work. We are committed to improving quality of life and providing much-needed employment and training, not just within construction but across all areas of our business.
- Certifications and licences garnered by Hassan Allam include:
- In addition, PGESCO is one of the few companies in the world to have all the following certifications:
ISO 9001: 2015