Hassan Allam Holding is committed to maintaining the highest health, safety and environmental standards.
- Through our strong focus on the social impact of our business, we continuously strive to achieve high standards of corporate responsibility. As one of the leading players in Egypt’s construction market, we are an economy enabler and a green developer that is dedicated to job creation.
- We strongly believe in the importance of developing the country’s infrastructure. Hassan Allam prides itself in consistently bidding for projects of strategic and national importance, spanning power, energy, road and city development. Moreover, we have contributed to the engineering of water treatment plans that purify over 2 million cubic meters of water daily.
- The creation of our newest subsidiary, Hassan Allam Utilities, is a testament to our commitment to a greener world. H.A. Utilities focuses on alternative energy and water infrastructure, aiming to spearhead the industry and become a market leader in the field of clean technology. As part of our commitment to a greener environment, our companies strictly comply with environmental laws and regulations, especially those regulating gas emission and proper treatment of discharged water.
- Moreover, our Management believes that Egypt’s economy is only sustainable as long as firms continuously create job opportunities. Therefore, we strive to recruit and retain our full-time employees across all levels and types, as well as encourage equal opportunites for female candidates. On our part, we contribute to job creation by employing over 34,000 indivduals through our continuing engagement in industrial projects and facilities development.
- Integrity is one of our core values and we encourage teamwork across all our businesses.
- We conduct team building workshops for all departments across the group’s companies on a regular basis.
Giving Back to the Community
- Hassan Allam Holding understands that the sustainability of business operations is supported by a robust corporate social responsibility (CSR) framework. Such a framework is vital to the long-term value proposition of the company. We donate money, time, and equipment to help develop others outside of the business.
Our corporate social responsibility commitments focus on a controlled number of CSR projects that align with our business. We support a variety of charity organizations, including the Egyptian Food Bank, 57357 Children's Cancer Hospital, Abu El Reesh Hospitals, Alfanar venture philanthropy organization and Kheir Wa Baraka NGO.